Five Day Training Course
SDH Full Semi-Permanent Makeup Course
The SDH Full Semi-Permanent Makeup Course (SPMU) is designed to fully train you over 5 days in:
- Lip Blush
- Lip Liner
- Hair-stroke Brows
- Ombré Brows
The Course is taught in four sections:
- Prior to your course, you will receive Pre-Reading Material. This includes learning the Functions of the Skin, Contraindications, Colour Theory, as well as advice on setting up your business. We recommend spending 2-3 days studying this material.
- The First Day of the Course is comprised of ensuring our students have a firm understanding of the Theory and answering any questions; we want our students to be knowledgeable and confident when explaining the procedure to future clients. You will then move onto learning and practicing SPMU techniques on latex skin.
- The following Three Days will consist of observing your trainer carrying out SPMU Treatments on models and working on 7 practical’s on your own models – all supervised by your trainer.
- The Fifth Day of the Course (Assessment Day) will be scheduled for 3 weeks after fourth day of your course. During this time, you will have to complete Case Studies for each SPMU technique (8 Case Studies in total).
- The Assessment Day is to focus on all areas that you and your trainer feel need improvement.
Upon successful competition of your final assessment, you will be awarded your SDH SPMU Course Certificate.
At SDH, we love to see the work our students carry out once they complete their training and regularly check in with students to check on progress. We also have created a Facebook Group for our students to discuss their work and overcome the challenges of becoming part of a demanding industry. All our students benefit from having our trainers advice for the longevity of their SPMU career; many of our previous clients have found this an invaluable part of our service.
Deposit of £1000